New York, NY
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator in our New York Office. The Coordinator will be working across multiple accounts in a diverse space. In this role you will be a master project manager supporting both your internal team and the external client. We are looking for a person who is highly organized, with strong writing skills and a passion for media, communications, social media, and current events.
What You'll Get
• Ongoing professional development
• Invaluable experience
• A dedicated, fun and supportive group of colleagues
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
As directed by a supervisor, an Account Coordinator will:
• Serve as account support for multiple clients across media, advocacy, lifestyle, and entertainment brands
• Create and draft pitches that result in positive media coverage for clients
• Maintain updated spreadsheets with deadlines for editorial issues, conferences and events
• Develop and maintain invitation, RSVP, and press lists for client events
• Draft weekly status reports and agendas for client calls
• Develop and manage editorial calendars for pitching client content for consideration in special issues, lists, and other recognitions
• Develop and maintain up-to-date press lists
• Research and brainstorm editorial opportunities for clients
• Assist senior management with assigned tasks, including research, list building, follow ups, and distributing press releases
• Maintain organization of client materials (releases, pitches, planning docs, bios, headshots, etc.
High10 Media is a global communications agency which creates and implements intelligent, holistic communications strategies that succeed in our complex media environment.