Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are seeking a talented Senior AI Engineer who will work closely with other engineers and content teams to expand our AI systems to create new and exciting experiences for our players. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate engineering team on the world's most popular game franchises!
• Work with AI engineering teams to expand our AI technology in order to push the limits of what our AI can currently do
• Work alongside our design and content teams to develop new AI characters and behaviors
• Implement, debug and optimize major systems in C/C++ and other languages in the context of a large cross platform codebase
• Design and implement optimized AI systems
• Provide mentorship to less experienced engineers
• Excellent C++ programing skills, with knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Fluency in 3D math and algebra, related to game programming
• Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
• A passion for making video games
• Solid debugging skills
• Experience extending an established code base
• 5+ years of experience in games or real-time AI
• 1+ shipped games
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math related field
• Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• AI systems in a networked environment
• Animation – blend trees, IK, motion matching
• AI navigation mesh generation and pathfinding
• AI controlled vehicles
• Experience with scripting languages
• Console development experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k0kp-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.