Associate Multiplayer Networking Engineer - High Moon Studios
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile A ssociate Multiplayer Networking Engineer to join our team in Carlsbad, California. If you want to work with a fun, collaborative team on the world's most popular game franchises, then this may be the position you've been waiting for!
• Architecture and implementation of high performance networking code solutions for both client-side and server-side game logic.
• Instrument, profile, analyze, and optimize network game traffic.
• Write well-engineered code which is high quality, robust, and complies with High Moon Studios coding standards.
• Excellent C++ programming skills
• Proficiency in client-server networking architecture
• Networking protocol design and implementation
• Packet bandwidth optimization
• Experience working with first party online services such as Xbox Live, Sony Playstation Network, or Steam.
• Comfortable working with RESTful APIs and JSON
• Experience on any current generation consoles & PC, and programming online-related aspects of the games you have worked on.
• A strong passion for videogames
• Tools development experience using C#, Python, or other relevant languages
• Experience in data science (visualization, analysis, pipelines)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55v90-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.