High Moon Studios
Job Title:Associate Producer - High Moon Studios
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are looking for a talented and passionate Associate Producer to join our high-caliber team in Carlsbad, California to assist the team in product development, from concept to release, managing specific areas of product development as directed by the Lead Producer.
• Help manage multiple team morning meetings to track tasks, solve issues for team members, and prepare and manage team hardware/software needs.
• Create and maintain weekly task lists, as well as metric data over time for task lengths.
• Help oversee that scheduled goals are fulfilled to completion with the team.
• Act as the primary communication point between members of the team internally or externally.
• Help coordinate and run weekly/monthly planning meetings.
• Manage localization and QA tasks during the end of the title.
• Assist in moving team members around as needed, including working closely with IT.
• Help facilities with deliveries, stocking the lunchroom, and food ordering as needed.
• Production experience and/or worked on one or more published titles within a studio.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once/good multi-tasking skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Jira, XMind and MS Project is desired.
• Ability to maintain clear and open communication between team members.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision to achieve goals.
• Willing and able to share opinions about process and development with Lead Producer.
• Strong passion for video games and familiarity with console hardware.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.