Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are looking for a talented and passionate Associate Producer to join our high-caliber team in Carlsbad, California to assist the team in product development, from concept to release, managing specific areas of product development as directed by the Lead Producer.
• Help manage multiple team morning meetings to track tasks, solve issues for team members, and prepare and manage team hardware/software needs.
• Create and maintain weekly task lists, as well as metric data over time for task lengths.
• Help oversee that scheduled goals are fulfilled to completion with the team.
• Act as the primary communication point between members of the team internally or externally.
• Help coordinate and run weekly/monthly planning meetings.
• Manage localization and QA tasks during the end of the title.
• Assist in moving team members around as needed, including working closely with IT.
• Help facilities with deliveries, stocking the lunchroom, and food ordering as needed.
• Production experience and/or worked on one or more published titles within a studio.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once/good multi-tasking skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Jira, XMind and MS Project is desired.
• Ability to maintain clear and open communication between team members.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision to achieve goals.
• Willing and able to share opinions about process and development with Lead Producer.
• Strong passion for video games and familiarity with console hardware.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kx9e-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.