Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are building a culture of collaboration and seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile Associate Audio Designer to join our team in Carlsbad, California in working on the Call of Duty franchise. As an Associate Audio Designer at High Moon Studios, you will assist the audio team in recording, editing and implementing sound effects. There will be a heavy focus on in-game implementation and audio bug fixing.
What you'll do…
• Sound asset implementation using proprietary tools and scripting logic.
• Collaborate with all other game development disciplines to realize the best possible results.
• Assist with field recordings.
• Design sound effects to be used in-game.
To succeed you should have…
• Industry experience is a plus, but not required.
• Strong attention to detail is a must, will be working with and wrangling many files and systems.
• Audio recording, processing, and mixing skills – particularly with sound effects and dialog.
• Programming or scripting skills is a plus.
• Have proficiency in Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge, and audio plugins such as Waves, SoundToys, etc.
• Excellent PC/Mac skills and proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
• Possess strong organization and communication skills.
• Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp6n0-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.