- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
ThePioneerWoman.com is seeking a video editor/producer to oversee the brand's video efforts across TPW.com, Facebook, and Instagram. The video editor will be responsible for creative development, production, and post-production, as well as editing scripts and videos. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the digital landscape and a strong drive to create engaging editorial video content that offers a fresh, fun, on-brand approach to The Pioneer Woman's food and recipe vertical.
In addition to having a great eye, this person must be able to collaborate seamlessly with our edit team and recipe developer(s) to bring The Pioneer Woman's recipes to life in video. Ideal candidates will be proficient in all production stages, from ideation to execution, as well as comfortable with lighting, shooting, and editing.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be received in .pdf format with salary requirements and a link to a portfolio of work. Links to video samples must be included.
What you'll do:
• Work alongside recipe developer(s) to create videos every week
• Oversee all post-production
• Implement best practices for social video strategy to ensure maximum performance and monetization
Who you are:
• Must be knowledgeable in all facets of editorial-brand video production with an understanding of camera and lighting equipment
• Have at least seven years of professional post-grad experience in producing/shooting/editing editorial-brand videos, particularly food/receipe videos
• Have demonstrated ability to produce internet-forward/highly engaging short and long-form videos
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite products
• Have proven ability to manage and lead a team of shooters, editors, producers, and assistants
• Able to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
• Able to work flexible hours as needed
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.