The Hearst Luxury Collection (HLC) is looking for a Senior Lifestyle Sales Director with deep knowledge of the spirits category. Financial, Entertainment and Technology experience is a nice to have as well. The Senior Lifestyle Sales Director will work closely with the Group Executive Director to grow revenue in the assigned lifestyle categories across all brands in the portfolio.
• Drive revenue across the Hearst Luxury Collection (HLC) for the spirits category and determined lifestyle categories
• Secure key meetings within the region, both client direct and agency
• Work with marketing and research to develop an approach for the category responsibilities
• Develop and maintain senior level client relationships
• Achieve sales revenue goals leveraging print, digital, social and experiential opportunities
• Work collaboratively with counterparts in Hearst Media Solutions as well as other departments within the organization
• Maintain a proactive approach to your clients formulating business ideas outside of the RFP process
• Work with marketing to consistently develop new concepts and franchises for the territory
• Provide ongoing briefings to the Group Executive Director, Beauty & Lifestyle of HLC, including areas of opportunity, revenue progress, and needs to continue to move the business forward
• Represent HLC as needed on sales calls, entertaining opportunities, and at advertiser/industry events
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in media sales
• Adept at selling and managing campaigns across print, digital, social and experiential
• Deep knowledge of the spirit category including key decision makers, both at the client and agency level
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Magazines requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Magazines will consider requests for reasonable accommodations on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwy0bn-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.