Are you client-focused, self-motivated, and have the ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels within the organization? Hearst Magazines is looking for a dynamic Senior Recruiter to lead the full life-cycle recruitment process across Marketing, Sales, Ad Ops and Editorial. You're a generalist who will be responsible for developing talent acquisition strategies to support the organizations recruitment needs. Ideal candidates for this position will have experience managing full life-cycle recruiting within high growth organizations.
What You'll Do
• Leverage multi-channel sourcing solutions to develop a diverse pipeline of candidates for future job openings (networking, job postings, employee referrals, social media, etc.)
• Strategically source candidates for roles in Sales, Marketing, Ad Ops, and Editorial
• Collaborate with hiring managers, leadership and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs; clearly map out hiring strategies and manage expectations throughout the process
• Create and execute a full life-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
• Partner with hiring managers and interview teams on recruiting best practices process, interview assessment capabilities and building talent pipelines
• Develop timely, cost-effective staffing strategies to identify and attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates for all job openings
• Evangelize the company, ensuring potential employees are excited about working at Hearst Magazines
• Act as career coach advising candidates and hires on the best path for their skill sets and mix of experiences
• 4-6 years' experience recruiting in a high-volume recruiting environment across all levels
• Experience recruiting top tier talent using diverse and creative sourcing methods
• Proven experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced recruiting environment
• High level of initiative and autonomy, with the ability to work independently
• Able to adopt a collaborative approach within the team and with multiple stakeholders
• The ability to build trusted and positive relationships at all levels of the organization
• Being a team player with demonstrable success building and maintaining networks
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and interviewing skills
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Magazines requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Magazines will consider requests for reasonable accommodations on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9bpq-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.