WOMEN'S HEALTH is looking for a versatile Designer with a focus on digital platforms. You will use your experience in graphic design, conceptual and creative thinking to produce visually-compelling content for Women's Health, the leading health and fitness brand, reaching 40+ million women every month across all platforms.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What you'll do
• Work with multiple departments to generate ideas, concept stories, attend photo shoots, and execute on design ideas for the Women's Health brand
• Help the Art Department to elevate the quality of womenshealthmag.com and our social platforms
• Work closely with the Design Director on assigned tasks from concept to final production
• Ensure all digital content is optimized for user experience in coordination with the executive digital director
Who you are
• You have a Bachelors in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
• You have 5–6 years of experience, preferably in digital design
• You have amazing attention to detail, and a deep understanding of typography, hierarchy, composition and their application across platforms
• Familiar with UI/UX best practices
• Team player who loves coming up with new ideas, experimenting with new mediums, and staying on top of art and design trends
• Proficient in motion design
• Proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects, Illustrator are essential)
• Knowledge in Figma is a plus
• A quick, detail-oriented, resourceful learner, who is technically curious, open and receptive to feedback
• Excellent communicator, presenter and problem-solver
The base salary for this role is between $74,000 and $78,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ex0m-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.