New York, NY
Hearst Magazine's Luxury Collection (Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Esquire and Town & Country) is seeking a sales assistant to join their team.
What you'll do:
• Competitive analysis
• Sales call preparation, positioning reports
• Organizing and scheduling appointments
• Sending out issue letters (mass mailings, monthly letters)
• Maintaining the comp list
• Putting together media kits
• Completing expense reports as well as some general administrative duties - copying, messengering, making reservations (spas, restaurants, etc.), scheduling appointments/travel arrangements, and ordering supplies.
Who you are:
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills and ability to work well with other
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
• Be absolutely responsible, reliable and punctual
• Strong technical skills, including Microsoft products including Teams, Excel, PowerPoint and Word; Slack, Zoom and Salesforce experience a plus
• Candidates must have at least 1 internship experience in a corporate environment within a media company or digital brand with exposure to ad sales or marketing.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k0o9-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.