Digital Client Specialist - Ads
Radio News, Talk and Sports Producer
WBAL Newsradio 1090 and FM 101.5 has an immediate opening for a Full Time News, Talk and Sports Producer. We are looking for a dependable, creative individual who stays informed on news and current events. We are looking for an energetic team player who understands the deadlines and flexible schedules that the multimedia and broadcast industry demands.
• Strong board and audio editing skills.
• Knowledge of Nielsen PPM best practices, or aptitude to learn.
• Flexibility to work different shifts.
• Ensure FCC compliance and proper transmitter operation.
• Support news gathering efforts and breaking news coverage.
• Ability to multi-task show responsibilities.
• Detail oriented.
• Must be available to work holidays, shifts that include nights, weekends, and overnights, and flexible with schedule during breaking news.
• College degree or comparable experience preferred.
• Experience with audio editing or similar programs preferred.
• Remote broadcast experience preferred.
• Radio or similar experience preferred.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.