Promotions Assistant (part-time)
Promotions & Event Coordinator
The Promotions Assistant position is an event centric position that is responsible for setting up/executing all aspects of station events and remote broadcasts. The focus is on the interaction between the station, client & listeners
• Assist with station event planning & execution as directed
• Database entry of contest winners and related information
• Provide our listeners & contest winners with excellent customer service. This may include: calling, e-mailing, and all on-site interaction for event attendees
• Set up, breakdown, and monitoring of remote broadcasts. This includes: ensuring that the broadcast stays on time, protect the airwaves from inappropriate content and ensure that all required elements/content make it to air.
• Miscellaneous tasks as needed
• Must be at least 18 years old (over 21 is preferred)
• Outgoing- enjoy working in a team environment
• Flexible schedule
• Highly organized
• Good customer service skills
• Computer literate
• Strong understanding of social media platforms
• Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
• Valid driver's license
• Must be comfortable driving/parking a cargo van
• Background in Events is strongly encouraged but not required
• Comfort level with audio assembly and production
• Prior experience operating a studio console is desirable
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznpv1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.