New York, NY
Hearst Magazines Talent Attraction team is looking for a Program Coordinator, Talent Attraction. As the Program Coordinator, you'll be essential in facilitating recruitment focused programs. You will leverage your project management skills to partner with the People and Culture team to coordinate talent events. Events include career fairs, diversity and inclusion partnerships, internship programs, and more. You will handle operational tasks, directly corelated to recruitment efforts. As the Program Coordinator, Talent Attraction you will make a substantial impact in the hiring process at Hearst Magazines.
What you'll do
• You will partner with key stakeholders (HR Business Partners, Talent Attraction Leads and Department) to help create, implement and monitor talent programs
• You will help identify key universities and participate in career fairs, networking conferences and on site/virtual student visits
• You will partner with the Associate Director, Talent Attraction to implement internship and fellowship programs
• You will oversee the management of special projects such as hiring manager interview training, referral programs
• You will schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers
• You will coordinate follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• You will conduct select reference checks; conduct background checks; and generate offer letters as needed
• You will partner with HR to effectively manage immigration tasks for recruitment purposes
Who you are
• You have 1-2 years' experience managing programs, ideally on a talent attraction team
• You have 1-2 years' experience scheduling interviews, and you are proficient with Outlook calendar
• You have a passion for diversity and inclusion initiatives
• You consider yourself a project manager at your core
• You are highly motivated and able to quickly learn new processes
• You pride yourself on your attention to detail and organizational skills
• You are proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint
• You have excellent professional communication, both verbally and written
• You are extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do work style in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• You have a bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn848m-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.