Hearst Television (HTV) seeks an experienced designer with exceptional creative skills to join our design hub as Print / Digital Designer. Working closely with HTV Design's Design Manager, Design Team and station group this position is responsible for creating print and digital materials for Creative Services, Sales, Marketing and other Hearst Television departments and brands. Reports to Director, HTV Design, working inside design hub in Orlando, FL.
• Working with HTV Design, local stations and other Hearst Television departments to create, execute and support sharable brand identity initiatives including print designs, sales materials, marketing materials and digital designs for web, social and app content
• Working with HTV Design and Hearst Television in NY to create marketing materials and outside advertising for awards, trade publications, events and corporate presentations
• Emphasis on digital design, email marketing, print design and print fulfillment with local or group vendors
• Build professional relationships with station Creative Services, Research and Digital departments
• Support and follow brand guidance and design systems created for multiple design packages and looks across Hearst Television group
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud focusing on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Understanding of digital design process and formats needed for web and social
• Understanding of print and finishing process to help stations with print execution
• Large format and small format print experience a plus
• Understanding of DAM and Project Management software is a plus
• Extraordinary visualization, conceptualization, and graphic design skills with strong background in typography, color theory, photography, and design layout
• Portfolio should demonstrate knowledge of current industry trends and techniques
• Strong communication and organizational skills including presentation skills, both in person and remotely with clients
• Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79y3q-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.