Commerce Manager, Enthusiast Brands
What you'll do:
• Point person for building maintenance, mail & sorting, supplies, equipment, invoices
• Support the logistical, operational, and planning functions across all channels of the group
• Organize and maintain the office layout.
• Preserve the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Liaison with facility issues, including cleaning, pest control and security
• Keep office operations and procedures in practice
• Order kitchen supplies. Restock and clean coffee machines daily
• Order paper supplies and restock
• Address employee queries regarding office issues
• Plan in-house activities, such as parties, celebrations, and lunches
• Maintain archives of Runner's World, Bicycling, Popular Mechanics issues
• Provide general support to employees and guests
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and request access badges through security
• Help with Special Projects mailings
• Handle miscellaneous tasks as delegated by management
• Schedule meetings as requested
• Monitor Outlook mailboxes for Runner's World, Bicycling, Popular Mechanics for feedback and subscription problems and inquires
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yn4y-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.