Assistant Morning Show Producer (part-time)
Morning Show Producer
You will assist with the day-to-day production of the top-rated 98 Rock Morning Show with Justin, Scott, & Spiegel.
• Edit news audio and other sound for morning show
• Locate and load audio
• Screen phone callers and collect information from contest winners
• Archive show audio
• Produce and pre-record show segments
• Identify and edit show highlights for promos and ''best-of'' segments
• Help manage morning show social media accounts and web content
• Help edit and produce podcasts
• Capture all comments on 98 Rock text line daily, for later use on the JSS TV show
• Participate in daily planning sessions and generate ideas for topics, bits, and promotions
• Studio producer for remote broadcasts
• Other duties as needed for the morning show
• Must be proficient in editing audio. Experience with Adobe Audition editing software is a plus.
• Prior experience with Wide Orbit automation systems and operating a studio console is desirable
• The ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
• High School graduate or equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n0v9-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.