SEO Health & Fitness Editor, Enthusiast Group
The Media Strategy Coordinator will support Hearst Media Solution's many magazine-related and digital-first businesses such as Elle, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Delish, Men's Health, Good Housekeeping...the list goes on! Your job will include pulling together whatever is needed to satisfy an advertiser's request for information during the pre-sale phase, assisting in proposals and general team asks. We are seeking an organized, fast-working, and detail-oriented professional with a collaborative attitude who would like to learn and grow in the digital advertising industry.
What you'll do
• Actively participate in the pre-sale campaign management process, which includes completing ad specs, creating insertion orders and entering sold orders into HMS's order management system.
• Update internal operational and product documentation for Media Strategy team.
• Maintain expert understanding of our digital ad products and capabilities.
• Aggregate and organize advertiser performance data for internal collection and benchmarking.
• Additional support to Media Strategy team as needed.
Who you are
• Demonstrated expertise using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
• Ability to balance competing priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible, personable, and solutions-oriented attitude.
• Desire to build a career in digital advertising.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7m1k-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.