The Coordinator, Marketing will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of 360-marketing campaigns for Hearst Televisions newest direct-to-consumer streaming service, Very Local.
• This candidate will report into the Manager, Marketing and support the Very Local Marketing team in the execution of paid media campaigns, go-to-market strategy, brand development, and more!
• Execute paid marketing campaigns with tactics including OOH, TV, social, digital and other emerging platforms
• Write creative briefs, submit design requests, and manage production timelines
• Assist with cross departmental collaboration efforts (programming, production, web and social media) and ensure delivery of key project deadlines
• Support team in development of all marketing materials – decks, one-sheets, sales presentations, and recaps
• Provide general support including meeting schedules, notes, agendas, attendees, materials and follow-up plans
• Assist with all campaign reporting, tracking, market research and competitive analysis
• Handle administrative duties including scheduling of meetings, T&E processing
• Bachelor's Degree required, ideally in Marketing, Communications, and/or Business
• 1-2 years' marketing experience
• Well-organized and ability to handle multiple projects from start to finish
• Self-motivated, with a desire to learn and grow quickly
• Adaptable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Positive can-do attitude with problem solving approach to daily tasks and willingness to pitch in wherever needed
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient with MS/iOS and Adobe software and/or platforms (Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel; Photoshop)
• Strong communication and collaboration skills; able to work independently as well as across different teams and personalities with a positive attitude
• Knowledge of the media industry and streaming landscape, up to date on industry trends and emerging media a plus.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn31n1-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.