The Hearst Enthusiast Group-comprised of Bicycling, Popular Mechanics and Runner's World-is seeking an Integrated Marketing Coordinator who will support the Integrated Marketing Department with the strategy, development, and activation of integrated marketing partnerships across all categories.
The Integration Marketing Coordinator will collaborate on projects including presentations, proposals, category research, signature programs, custom content executions, events, and more. In addition, the Coordinator will provide day-to-day support for all departmental administrative needs.
What you'll do:
• Develop creative, data-driven proposals in response to digital and integrated RFPs, collaborating with Sales, Research, Branded Content Editors, Ad Product Teams and Media Planners
• Assist in creating strategic client presentations for sales, focusing on data insights and core brand equities
• Manage turnover of select sold programs to Activation Managers
• Facilitate execution of custom advertiser programs, including custom print & social content, sweepstakes/contests, small-scale events, email blasts, added value etc.
• Communicate directly with clients to secure materials and approvals for said programs
• Assist in event planning and execution of consumer and client/trade events, annual signature events, sales meetings and others as assigned
• Provide various administrative support for the Integrated Marketing team, including:
• Maintain vendor lists and talent databases
• Organize server and sales resources
• Manage program/editorial trackers
• Take diligent and organized notes during clients briefs and internal meetings
• Support the Integrated Marketing team in researching and identifying new opportunities and partnerships
• Collaborate with the Integrated Marketing team to develop sales materials for proactive packages
Who you are:
• Resourceful, creative, strategic thinker with an upbeat, positive attitude and problem-solving approach
• Excellent writer who can communicate creative ideas in a clear, concise, vivid, and engaging manner
• Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills with the ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Keynote, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite
• Knowledge of and appreciation for topics core to either brand a plus (running, cycling, home projects, DIY, science, etc.)
• Strong understanding of print, digital, video, and social media
• Minimum 2+ years of marketing/media experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81889-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.