New York, NY
The Hearst Luxury Group-comprised of ELLE, Esquire, Harper's BAZAAR, and Town & Country-seeks a Marketing Assistant who will support the Brand Development and Events teams working across Fashion, Luxury, Beauty, and Lifestyle categories. The Marketing Assistant will provide day-to-day support for all departmental needs-spanning print, digital, social, e-mail, and experiential platforms.
What you'll do:
• Work with the Brand Development & Events teams on projects including client and category research, brand/category presentations, research analysis, event support, and more
• Maintain and update external sales materials and internal research resources
• Provide support to sales as it relates to incoming RFPs
• Support management of online reader community
• Track competitive activity as it relates to industry research and/or event programming
• Handle event list/RSVP management
• Update and manage department events calendar
• Collaborate with events leads on event logistics as needed
• Assist with on-site events as needed
Who you are:
• Customer service orientated, resourceful, creative/strategic thinker with an upbeat, positive attitude and problem-solving approach
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple detailed projects simultaneously
• Strong presentation skills (verbal, written)
• Proficient in Excel, Keynote, Google Suite, InDesign, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm13om-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.