Hearst Television in Sacramento is seeking a Media Sales Account Executive to join our growing team at KQCA-TV. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the fast-paced media business with a highly respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television. Applicants must have a high level of energy and enthusiasm and strong in-person/phone communication skills plus presentation skills. Must have the ability to work independently and achieve sales goals. Responsibilities include developing new business across multiple platforms.
• Developing revenue across multiple platforms
• Create and build new client relationships
• Make face-to-face sales calls
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Excellent social, intrapersonal, and presentation skills.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
• Must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Work well under pressure with an eye for numbers and is detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated and results driven.
• Computer experience preferred with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
• Relevant experience in sales, customer service, business administration, or related field. Military training will be considered.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kpje-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.