Production Assistant, Fox Weather
New York, NY
The Hearst Luxury Group-comprised ELLE, Esquire, Harper's BAZAAR, and Town & Country-seeks an Integrated Marketing Coordinator who will support the Integrated Marketing Department with the strategy, development, and activation of integrated marketing partnerships and added value programs across Fashion, Luxury, Beauty, and Lifestyle categories. The Integrated Marketing Coordinator will provide day-to-day support for all departmental promotional needs-spanning print, digital, social, e-mail, and experiential platforms.
What you'll do:
• Work with Integrated Marketing team on projects including presentations & proposals, client/category research, custom content executions, events, and more
• Facilitate monthly promotional in-magazine, online, email, and social programs-including working directly with clients to secure materials and approvals
• Assist in occasional event planning and execution of client and corporate/trade events, annual signature events, sales meetings and others as assigned
• Regularly provide creative ideas for client gifts and entertainment
• Seek out creative and innovative advertiser premiums/gifts and promotional items, maintain inventory; assist others with premium needs as requested; manage promotion closet
• Maintain updated list of vendors for department needs including venues, caterers, florists, photographers, mailings, sampling, premiums, etc.
• Maintain promotional server and sales material resources (both digitally and in-person)
• Collect program results and develop program recaps with Integrated Marketing team
• Fulfill reader and client contest and sweepstakes
• Route and submit department invoices and track Integrated Marketing budget system
• Manage Integrated Marketing calendar including event dates and holiday/summer schedules
• Support with select meeting preparations including gathering of necessary materials, consolidation of presentations, etc.
Who you are:
• Customer service orientated, resourceful, creative/strategic thinker with an upbeat, positive attitude and problem-solving approach
• Strong organizational skills, budget management skills, and the ability to manage multiple detailed projects simultaneously
• Strong presentation skills (verbal, written)
• Proficient in Keynote, Google Suite, InDesign, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Minimum 2+ years marketing/media experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq042-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.