Are you an up-and-coming HR professional who has a solid foundation in HR, a diverse range of interests, and a desire to be exposed to the full scope of HR functions (i.e., Employee Relations, HRIS, Talent Acquisition, New Hire Orientation, Offboarding) in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and help make a big impact while gaining valuable HR experience?
We are seeking a candidate that is customer-focused, self-motivated and possesses an innate ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels within the organization. The successful candidate must have a high level of learning agility (quickly learn, apply, then master), strong project management, superb excel and data management skill sets, customer service driven, problem solving, and a positive attitude. This role is based in NYC and reports into the Senior Director of HR.
What You Will Do
• Be the first point of contact for new hires on employee matters
• Serve as the primary point of contact for employee relations issues
• Support Onboarding Team with onboarding new hires
• Oversee and manage employee termination process, including conducting exit interviews
• Manage company-specific HR data and workforce planning reports with HR Director (i.e., headcount, terminations, turnover, new hires/requisitions, retention, ad hoc reports)
• Participate in corporate HR project teams/programs and other cross-functional initiatives
• Support HR team on administration of employee engagement surveys and action planning
• Assist HR and department leaders in various objectives to drive an inclusive and diverse culture
• Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in any of the following: employee relations/investigations, performance management, onboarding/offboarding process,
• Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations to effectively resolve issues that is consistent with employment law and regulations as well as company standard and policies
• Exceptional oral and written skills
• Exceptional organizational skills with strong adherence to meeting deadlines
• Ability to analyze current practices, identify process improvement opportunities and successfully influence and implement appropriate changes
• Customer service and team oriented
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpn1no-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.