The General Manager, Lifestyle is looking for an ambitious, organized, detail-oriented executive assistant to provide support to the Lifestyle categories. This position will ensure the General Manager's office runs smoothly: scheduling appointments; maintaining calendars and keeping the executive updated; filing expense reports on a timely basis and in adherence to Hearst's policies and procedures; handling travel arrangements; and other duties as assigned (conduct research for special projects, order supplies, mail out issues, etc.). The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience assisting a high-level media executive.
What You'll Do:
• Manage calendars, meetings, travel arrangements, and expenses
• Coordinate staff events and meetings
• Prepare corporate presentations
• Provide pre-meeting research as needed for interviews/outside events
• Execute general administrative responsibilities and other duties as required
• Be responsive to emails and phone calls, with occasional contact outside normal business hours
• Meet and greet visitors
• Coordinate special events and send out invitations
Who You Are:
• 2+ years experience handling administrative duties to support a high-level media executive
• Extraordinarily resourceful, a proactive thinker with the ability to self-direct and work independently
• Experience communicating with high-level parties
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Instagram, Google Drive, and Zoom
• Superior communication skills and proven ability to collaborate well with others
• Bachelor's degree
• Exceptional organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail
• Can-do attitude, eager to observe, learn, and tackle new projects
• Strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment when handling classified information
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This role requires the position to be located in New York, NY with an in-office presence of 3 days a week.
The base salary for this role is between $64,000 to $77,000 annually. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5668e-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.