- Full Time
Job DescriptionAs a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with WMTW-TV Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns on the Hearst network of websites. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing Hearst online and mobile advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and overseeing successful digital campaign execution. We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity in the growing new media segment of our organization.
• Online campaign management and sales analysis
• Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative for deliver on WMTW, Hearst premium sites and partnerships such as The Weather Channel
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order forms to post completion reporting
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance optimizations and delivery of commitments
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all WMTW, Hearst premium and The Weather Channel campaigns
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner, or related experience
• Experience with web / Internet technologies
• Working knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics and Comscore
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations
• BA/BS or equivalent
Start a career in the fastest growing advertising space. Hearst Television's WMTW | WPXT is seeking a Digital Client Specialist to work with our friendly Sales Team and clients to ensure successful Digital advertising campaigns. We're looking for a proactive, detail-oriented team player with the ability to learn very quickly. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person.
No Phone Calls, please!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93549-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.