As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with WISN Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing digital advertising orders, obtaining creative materials and overseeing successful digital campaign execution. We're looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization. In-person attendance is required.
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
• Working knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics, Comscore, and Scarborough
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
• Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
• BA/BS or equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r70kp8-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.