Advertising Data Analyst
New York, NY
Digital Ad Operations Specialist
• Work with sales, editorial, account managers and vendors to implement and oversee ad campaigns on site, mobile, and app products.
• Work closely with offshore resources to ensure accurate trafficking of campaigns and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to ensure that all placements and creative have been set up correctly.
• Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed.
• Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
• Work closely with sales, marketing, editorial, design, and tech on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions.
• QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, and other advertiser-provided creatives.
• Opportunity to develop and build out exciting new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile.
• Provide technical support to advertisers, account managers and others via phone and email
• Coordinate with our development team to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues.
• QA order entry into HTV OMS to ensure compliance with digital order workflow and booking processes.
• Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel.
• Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts.
• 3 to 4 years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Google Ad Manager (GAM), AdBook, ADTECH, etc.
• Experience with DSP/exchange environments, preferably with Xandr (AppNexus), Display and Video 360 (DBM), DataXu and SimpliFi
• Experience using third party Ad Serving and Rich Media vendors such as Doubleclick Studio, Sizmek, Mixpo, Celtra, etc.
• Familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools (LiveHTTP Headers, FireBug, Charles, etc.)
• Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners.
• Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
• Experience working with various ad networks, exchanges and header bidders (Index Exchange, Amazon, OpenX, etc.).
• BS or equivalent (computer science, engineering, or related) preferred.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.