Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WESH 2, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate, is seeking a Digital Account Manager who will optimize and maintain business on our digital platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
• The Digital Account Manager (DAM) is responsible for optimization and account management of all digital campaign plans associated with pre-sale and post-sale, supervised by the DSM.
• The primary role of the DAM will be to work with the DSM and Account Executives to provide clients targeted solution recommendations, ongoing campaign optimization, and insightful post sale reporting.
• This position works closely with sales management and Account Executives to collaborate and oversee digital advertising campaigns across our suite of digital solutions.
• Responsibilities include media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of advertiser business issues.
• The DAM will provide critical day-to-day support and service to our clients while creating additional value both internally and externally.
• Attends client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewals.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
• Batchelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with internal and external clients, anticipate needs, and proactively seek solutions
• Advanced skills utilizing Google Analytics and Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx0q0-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.