What you'll do
• Review and evaluate existing compensation structure, preform compensation benchmarking, analyze existing employee compensation packages including base pay, bonuses, commissions, and incentives, ensuring our commitment to fair and equitable pay practices.
• Assist with day-to-day compensation matters, questions, and queries.
• Participate in salary surveys, research salary practices, work with internal partners to build a comprehensive compensation database.
• Oversee and maintain salary and compensation data to support both new and existing roles throughout the organization.
• Assist in documenting all compensation guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Stay up to date on market changes and trends and provide recommendations and guidance as needed.
• Assist in the development of useful compensation reports to assist in several areas including compensation awareness, budgeting, and planning.
• Partner with other HR and finance colleges in administrating our performance and merit increase process.
• Ensure compensation decisions are supported and align with the company's compensation strategy and philosophy.
• Assist with other departmental initiatives as needed.
Who you are
• 2-4 years of experience in employee compensation design & planning required.
• Knowledge of compensation data analytics, programs, and best practices.
• Proficient at compensation research and benchmarking.
• Solution orientated problem solver.
• Able to work independently or within a team.
• Enjoys a fast-moving, ever changing, deadline driven environment.
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Can filter through large amounts of data to check its relevance and accuracy.
• You are proficient in MS Office Programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Experience in HRIS systems and reporting a plus.
For New York City, the estimated salary range for this position is between $75,000 and $90,000. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0635j-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.