KCCI-TV is looking for a Assistant Creative Services Director. This opportunity is onsite in Des Moines, Iowa. We're looking for someone creative and strategic with the experience to help lead a team of accomplished writer/producers. This is an opportunity to work for Hearst Television Inc., one of the nation's leading multi-platform media companies in a competitive market where every impression on every platform matters. You will report to the Creative Services Director.
• Work with Creative Service Director implementing strategic promotions.
• Build station promotion for on-air and digital news and programming.
• Oversee creative team in brand, image and daily topical promotion.
• Produce on and off-air promotions.
• Special projects coordination and fulfillment.
• Produce and post targeted social media marketing.
• Manage inventory for daily on-air logs.
• Attend outside community functions or meetings.
• Implement strategies for increasing station brand awareness and resonance.
• 5 years experience in station marketing/promotion/brand management.
• Familiarity with implementing brand message across all media platforms.
• Must have a winning attitude, quality promotion and skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel.
• Must be creative, a compelling writer and be able to use research to meet station goals.
• Non-linear editing required; efficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar application.
• Creative writing and conceptualization; able to create compelling messages based on station research.
• Valid driver's license (hire is contingent on good driving record).
• Military training will be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1k02-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.