Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
KQCA - TV, the Hearst Television independent television station in Sacramento, CA., is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. Be a part of a winning team who comes to work each day ready to help support and grow our clients utilizing the full suite of advertising solutions KQCA / MY58 TV offers. KQCA / My58 TV is home to the best entertainment programming in syndication along with airing sister station KCRA 3 News in the morning and night. The Sacramento region is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with Lake Tahoe and San Francisco less than two hours away at a more comfortable cost of living compared to other California cities.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development on all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Are you ready to start a new career and make a great living? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients away from the station. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed. Additionally, in this position, you will be in the station and attend in-person meetings at the station.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after August 25, 2021 be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
• Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
• Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction
• Needs to be a team player, adaptable, results-oriented, and have a desire to learn
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; We will train on our proprietary software
• Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
• Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4z3ny-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.