Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WESH 2, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate, is seeking an Account Executive who will develop and maintain business on all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate has media sales experience, is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
• Generate new business revenue across all platforms
• Manage and cultivate an active account list
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
• Create and deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel
• Collaborate with other departments in station to ensure client satisfaction
• 3+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus an excellent understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Kantar or other commercial monitoring program, and Microsoft applications a plus
• Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkpy2q-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.