Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a culture where your talents will be valued. Estrella TV West Palm Beach, a Spanish language Hearst Television station in the West Palm Beach – Ft. Pierce market, one of the country's top Hispanic growth markets, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive to help drive local business as well as manage and grow regional and national accounts.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development with a primary focus on Spanish language TV and Digital platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Agency and Direct media sales knowledge is a plus.
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients both in person and virtually via zoom/video conferencing. Additionally, in this hybrid position, you will attend in-person meetings at the station.
• Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms.
• Manage and cultivate an active local/regional/national account list with direct local clients and local/regional/national agencies.
• Maintain high visibility within Hispanic business organizations and at community events.
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved.
• Create and Deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel.
• Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction.
• 3+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus an understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition.
• Needs to be a team player, adaptable, self-accountable and results oriented.
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate.
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Media Monitors or other commercial monitoring programs, Microsoft applications a plus.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish verbal and written skills a plus.
• Prior Hispanic media sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred.
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience.
• Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qw5x-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.