Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued and rewarded.
KCWE, the Hearst Television CW affiliate in Kansas City, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive to join our team. KCWE features over 40-hours of local KMBC news each week and is Kansas City's home for sitcom hits like Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory, as well as premium Primetime shows like The Flash, Walker and Kung Fu.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive who will develop and maintain business across all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate has media sales experience, is a self-starter, detail-oriented, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, make a great living and join a top company within the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be enterprising new business each week, meeting with key decision-makers, as well as maintaining a book of established business that you will ultimately grow through relationship-building. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person as well as have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed.
• Generate new business revenue across all platforms
• Manage and cultivate an active account list
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved/exceeded
• Create and present sales presentations to client/agency personnel
• Collaborate with other departments within our station to ensure client satisfaction
• 2+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus a solid understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Kantar or other commercial monitoring program, and Microsoft applications is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxxjqj-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.