Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, make a great living and join a top company within the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you! When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued and rewarded.
KCWE, the Hearst Television CW affiliate in Kansas City, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive to join our team. KCWE features over 20-hours of local news each week and is Kansas City's home for sitcom hits like Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory, as well as premium primetime shows like The Flash, Walker and Kung Fu.
We are currently looking for a Multimedia Account Executive who will develop and maintain business across all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate has sales experience, is a self-starter, detail-oriented, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has a desire to WIN!
As a Multimedia Account Executive, you will primarily maintain and grow a book of established business, meet with key decision-makers regularly and enterprise new business. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person as well as have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed.
• Generate new business revenue across all platforms
• Manage and cultivate an active account list
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved/exceeded
• Create and present sales presentations to client/agency personnel
• Collaborate with other departments within our station to ensure client satisfaction
• 2+ years of sales experience is preferred
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Hearst Television owns and operates 33 television and two radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million US television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more. The radio stations are leaders in Baltimore news/talk and rock music listenership. Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies and has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism, industry innovation, and community service. Hearst Television is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hearst.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x9k4-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.