The Fashion Group (Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Marie Claire) seeks an Account Director to drive revenue across print, digital, social, experiential. The Account Director interact with agencies and clients at all levels to determine key initiatives for accounts and maintain and grow advertising revenue, new business and share-of-market. The ability to quickly identify new contacts and build new relationships and trust is a must.
What you'll do
• Build and pitch digitally lead custom content ideas across our sites including digital commerce focused programs on ShopBazaar
• Prospect for new business across channels with a strong focus on e-commerce and digital clients
• Work with team to execute and track digital campaigns to ensure they are meeting client KPI's
• Prep SVP and Group Director for high level sales calls
• Proactively work with marketing team to create opportunities and programs that go beyond reacting to RFP requests
• Use various sales aides, presentations, research, marketing and all resources to help effectively deliver sales message to clients
• Cross collaborate with marketing, corporate, production, finance and other teams within the team to ensure execution of programs and/or advertising campaigns
• Provide accurate and timely business reporting regarding estimates, forecasts and other internal reporting
• Keep relevant others informed (mgmt., split partners, etc) regarding account status, proposals, personnel changes, etc.
Who you are
• Minimum of 5+ years of media experience with at least 3 years of digital sales experience
• Proven record of sales success, especially in driving new business
• Fashion and luxury category experience preferred
• Innovative and entrepreneurial sales approach
• Optimistic, can-do style that represents the spirit of the brands
• Excellent presentation and organizational skills
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Must be conversant in new technology (data, digital, social, and mobile)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with grace under pressure
• An individual who works well within a corporate and creative environment
• Demonstrated ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kjez-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.