Programmatic Account Manager
Santa Monica, CA
WarnerMedia seeks a Vice President, Media Relations for the HBO General Inc.-Media Rel / Corp. Affairs Department.
The Vice President, Media Relations, West Coast will be responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of publicity campaigns to maximize media, industry and consumer awareness for HBO and HBO Max original programming.
• Create and execute strategic, effective publicity campaigns for HBO and HBO Max original programming. Manage project teams.
• Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across WarnerMedia departments to maximize cross-functional strategy and awareness.
• Develop strong working relationships with creative talent, producers, and representatives.
• Identify opportunities, secure talent participation, and oversee events as needed, virtually or in person, including premieres, award shows, junkets, press conferences, conventions, film & television festivals.
• Create written materials, including talking points. Handle crisis communications.
• Manage direct reports and project budgets.
• Minimum 12+ years of experience working in entertainment publicity, with a deep understanding of the entertainment landscape and media trends.
• Strong contacts with press and within the media/entertainment industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to manage staff and build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be committed to the success of the team.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.