Bleacher Report's Video Production and Technology team is looking to hire a Video Engineer to accomplish audio/visual daily tasks for studio/live and events based . This full time position will be assisting our production and technology team at our studios and control rooms in NYC.
• Maintains all internal production workflows. Responsible for understanding wiring and functionality of all studio equipment including video hubs, converters, switchers, graphics machines, playout machines, and audio IFB/ PL wireless workflows.
• Works closely with on-site content creation production groups to develop efficient AV/Engineering workflow processes for studio production.
• Troubleshoots wiring of studio cameras, set monitors, audio, lighting and ethernet connections on set or in production spaces.
• Is a technology point person for all in-house events. Works with marketing teams to determine technology needs for conferences, live activations, and speaker series.
• Works with technology vendors to service AV Needs of NY office space/studio.
• Works with Manager of Production services to help manage AV Technology studio budget for in-house production.
• Supports the Media Management team in NY with file transfer processes with the Media Management teams in Atlanta.
• Assist with the coordination and execution of streaming to productions to social media platforms and natively to our mobile app.
• 3-5 years of AV Technology experience working in both a studio and live events production. Experience working in a control room production setting is essential
• Intermediate level of operational skills and abilities in the use of video production equipment and technology. Knowledge of camera wiring is essential
• Experience working with microphones, IFB communication and audio mixing consoles.
• Demonstrates ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently, and manage simultaneous projects. Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience designing AV wiring workflows for production facilities. Knowledge of video/audio cabling fabrication a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Windows and macOS based file systems
• Knowledge of Adobe Media Suite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p6ky-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.