London, United Kingdom
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
You will be working in a closely knit team in the London Sales Office to ensure that the commercial value of all Warner Bros. theatrical releases are fully realised. In this role you will be collaborating with the Marketing & Publicity teams to bring our films to market, as well as the finance and legal departments on all relevant matters relating to invoicing, AR and compliance.
• Understand with the hiring manager what the 5 – 10 most important responsibilities are.
• In tandem with another Sales Manager, oversee key accounts with major exhibitors.
• Maximise theatrical sales revenue from Exhibitors, both circuit and independent, in the UK.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with all current and future UK Exhibitors.
• Keep exhibitors up to date with all Warner Bros. forthcoming release plans
• Optimise sales and playing time across all Warner Bros. theatrical releases.
• Manage the holdover process applying a site/showcount model
• Liaise with finance on all AR issues and follow-up with exhibition when required
• Assist with all departmental analysis and forecasting
• Generate new business with current Exhibitors and any potential new Exhibitors entering the UK market.
• Represent both the UK sales department in internal meetings and WBUK at external meetings when necessary.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly pressured, target driven sales environment
• Fast, reliable and effective decision-making ability with good conflict management skills
• Customer focused approach with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular face to face meetings, via the telephone and email.
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Good organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
• A genuine interest, knowledge, and passion for films
• A proactive and creative approach to problem solving, actively seeking to make improvements.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and strong analytical skills
• Prior experience working in theatrical film sales
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnnq4-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.