We are looking for a full-life-cycle Technology Recruiter to join WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition Team. WarnerMedia's HBO Max is an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service created to bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia's content, including broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive & immersive content, distinguished news & entertainment reporting, and much more - all in one digital destination.
We are growing in areas of Software Development, UX/UI Design, VR, Immersive Experience, Program Management, Product Management and Project Management. You will proactively identify and guide candidates and hiring teams through all stages of the hiring process. While being a storyteller and advisor in connecting the best Technologist to a highly creative and dynamic media and entertainment technology team.
• Define, develop, and execute on full life-cycle recruitment strategies: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referral programs, hackathons and relevant trade and industry organizations.
• Recruit and evaluate highly skilled talent from top tier companies within a highly competitive recruiting landscape.
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with relevant Client groups to understand their strategic objectives along with providing solutions to their hiring needs. Create structure and rigor around candidate experience.
• Partner with HR colleagues and business leaders in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure WM has competitive position according to market and industry standards.
• Own and manage the administration of internal/external candidate and requisition status reports in ATS, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations, company recruitment policies, and new hire on-boarding processes.
• Contribute to Talent Acquisition's effort of redefining recruitment processes of employer branding, social media, revamping job descriptions, and the candidate experience.
• Lead special projects including industry events, workshops, candidate experience, diversity & inclusion, employer branding etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 1+ years of in-house Technology recruitment and/or combination of agency recruitment experience.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various levels and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
• Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Partner with HR stakeholders to meet the needs of the business.
• Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring manager's experience in the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Passion for recruiting and demonstrating curiosity to stay abreast of current trends and best practices.
• Flexibility, empathy, and collaboration with the broader team is a MUST.
• Be able to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through exceptional project management.
• Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment, and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
• Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with technology and social media applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, messengering systems and applicant tracking tools. Familiarity with Workday a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyoxkp-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.