People Partner, &
HBO Max seeks a Technical Recruiter for the HBO Max Talent Acquisition department.
We are looking for a full-life-cycle Technology Recruiter to join WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition Team. WarnerMedia's HBO Max is an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service created to bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia's content, including broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive & immersive content, distinguished news & entertainment reporting, and much more - all in one digital destination.
We are growing in areas of Software Development, Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Program Management, Product Management and Project Management. You will proactively identify and guide candidates and hiring teams through all stages of the hiring process. While being a storyteller and advisor in connecting the best Technologist to a highly creative and dynamic media and entertainment technology team.
• Define, develop, and execute on full life-cycle recruitment strategies: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referral programs, hackathons and relevant trade and industry organizations.
• Recruit and evaluate highly skilled talent from top tier companies within a highly competitive recruiting landscape.
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with relevant Client groups to understand their strategic objectives along with providing solutions to their hiring needs. Create structure and rigor around candidate experience.
• Partner with HR colleagues and business leaders in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure WM has competitive position according to market and industry standards.
• Own and manage the administration of internal/external candidate and requisition status reports in ATS, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations, company recruitment policies, and new hire on-boarding processes.
• Contribute to Talent Acquisition's effort of redefining recruitment processes of employer branding, social media, revamping job descriptions, and the candidate experience.
• Lead special projects including industry events, workshops, candidate experience, diversity & inclusion, employer branding etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 1+ years of in-house Technology recruitment and/or combination of agency recruitment experience.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various levels and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
• Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Partner with HR stakeholders to meet the needs of the business.
• Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring manager's experience in the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Passion for recruiting and demonstrating curiosity to stay abreast of current trends and best practices.
• Flexibility, empathy, and collaboration with the broader team is a MUST.
• Be able to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through exceptional project management.
• Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment, and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
• Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with technology and social media applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, messengering systems, and applicant tracking tools. Familiarity with Workday a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbop66-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.