Recruiter, University Relations
New York, NY
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Talent Leader for the HBO General Inc.-WM T&O HR department. Works closely with the business to develop a people approach that aligns to and supports the overall organizational strategy. Anticipates organizational and talent needs while managing a rapidly changing market and competitive landscape, supporting strategic priorities and shaping the culture and direction of the organization. Tackles the most pressing talent opportunities and challenges.
• Understands the functional and business realities, provides insights and linkages.
• Aligns workforce needs to the business strategies of the organization.
• Provides expert business advice & partnership on the full range of talent strategy.
• Serves as a resource and confidante for BU senior leaders.
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with and influence key decision makers and business decisions based on internal and external factors.
• Broad understanding of the businesses across WarnerMedia and demonstrates a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Trusted partner and collaborator who can build strong relationships.
• Ability to communicate clearly, influence stakeholders, display strong leadership and vision.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a competitive and changing business landscape.
• Seasoned HR executive that can pull from a variety of backgrounds including HRBP, OD, talent strategy, HR COEs and the business.
• Have 10+ years of HR or related experience in large complex organization or unique skills needed by the company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1m64-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.