Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Workday Configuration for the HBO General Inc.-Human Resources – HRIS department. It's an exciting time at WarnerMedia as we continue to expand our Workday offerings. We are seeking a Sr. Analyst, Workday Configuration for the HR Services Department. This position will be part of our HR Services organization and will be predominantly involved in the configuration and delivery of Workday time tracking and related payroll functionality. This position is responsible for all aspects of development and maintenance of Workday time tracking, including project planning, requirements gathering, designing, configuring, testing, creating user documentation, and providing operational support.
This role requires the analytical capabilities of a business systems analyst, the creativity of a solution architect, and the process knowledge of a functional lead.
• Serve as the key Workday configuration expert on time tracking and related payroll and absence touchpoints.
• Demonstrate Workday configuration through the development of a proof of concept (prototype).
• Responsible for successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines.
• Ensure thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes.
• Lead configuration testing efforts and user acceptance testing.
• Assist in development of training materials and partner in change management efforts and organizational readiness.
• Develop high quality deliverables and presentations (status, updates, read-outs, etc.) catered to the audience and with close attention to detail.
• Work with key stakeholders to inspire collaboration and trust to deliver an amazing and intuitive experience.
• Identify and take on opportunities to deepen service offerings to our Employees, Supervisors and Business Partners.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree in a business, accounting, payroll, or human resources related field, or equivalent combination of training and work experience required.
• Must have minimum 3-5 years of functional and technical human resources, payroll, or HRIS experience.
• Experience on projects during design, configure/build, implement and stabilization phases.
• Experience with Workday system implementation and functional knowledge with at least one Human Resource function.
• Experience with Workday reporting and calculated fields required.
• Experience with writing reports and queries, updating tables, maintaining security required.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel required.
• Proficiency with Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Experience working on projects for multiple clients simultaneously required.
• Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity.
• Must be a motivated, confident self-starter with strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly through instruction and self-training.
• Must be able to understand the functional and technical details, but can think strategically.
• Must have ability to effectively capture stakeholders' needs and be able to translate needs into system functionality.
• Must be a process oriented individual – able to document and capture processes in narrative and diagram forms.
• Must have the ability to tailor communication and messaging with varying levels of the organization.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (excellent quality of deliverables).
• Must have passion for customer service and value end-user experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkeek8-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.