As a Senior Analyst, Strategy, you will play a critical role in the development and execution of business strategies across all of WarnerMedia Sales & Distribution (Revenue) including DTC (HBO Max and CNN+), Network Distribution, Content Licensing, Home Entertainment, Ad Sales and the Otter Media properties. As a key member of the macro strategy team you will partner across business units to solve for their most challenging business problems with bold, actionable strategies. This role requires both financial fluency and storytelling prowess, tenacious problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task across several concurrent workstreams. This is a high-responsibility and high-impact role that requires the Senior Analyst to be a problem-solver on the team, leading workstream efforts while working closely with senior leadership at WarnerMedia and our stakeholders.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across Distribution, Ad Sales, Content Licensing, Transactional, DTC and Networks to support in the transformation of our business model in areas that include:
• Optimizing Network Distribution strategies (premium & basic)
• Valuation/monetization of IP across evolving distribution windows
• Developing innovative advertising strategies across both digital and traditional markets
• Evaluating new areas of revenue and growth opportunities
• Distil detailed research and data analyses into a high-level narrative compelling to senior management
• Synthesize complex and often financially sophisticated topics into concise and compelling presentations
• Support the team with quarterly process to ensure alignment of the macro WarnerMedia Sales and Distribution and overall Corporate strategic objectives
• Support in the identification of new revenue opportunities through trend analysis, consumer research and competitive landscape mapping
• Conduct research to support the development of Whitepapers/Business Plans, Strategy Reviews, Board Materials, and Business Cases
• 2-3 years of experience at a top management consulting firm, investment bank, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role
• Superior financial modeling, analytical, and research skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• A keen eye for presentation design and the ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• Passionate about media and entertainment with a voracious appetite for industry news (e.g., content strategy, streaming services, evolution of advertising and linear ecosystem)
• Understanding of constantly evolving digital media products and business models
• Ability to effortlessly toggle between attention to detail and big picture thinking
• Exceptional work-planning, pacing and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines
• High level of integrity, strong work ethic, deep intellectual curiosity, and willingness to think outside the box
• Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative DNA
• Ability to thrive and take initiative in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm346-3-236-218-88-42 in your application.