App Implementation Manager
New York, NY
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
HBO Max is a multiplatform experience, where consumers can watch their favorite shows either at home or on the go. A large architecture of systems for curation, behavioral understanding and operational visibility supports the enormous content library available on HBO Max. Consistency of data submission across each platform is essential to properly understand business impacts and operational performance. To enable standardized experimentation and data collection, we are building out libraries that will unify the modelling, collection, formatting and submission of events to our data pipeline. You will join the cross organization effort for data consistency by architecting SDKs that unify multiple forms of data submission across all platforms available for HBO Max.
• Develop cross platform libraries to enable data collection and multivariate test
• Have a deep understanding of software data structures and algorithms
• Be a self-starter that can independently solve complex engineering problems
• Maintain high quality coding standards for yourself and your team
• Design and deliver components of a complex architecture or distributed system
• Be passionate about software engineering with a strong sense of ownership for the code that you and your team write
• Seek self-improvement and are adaptable to suggestions and feedback
• Hold yourself and your team to high standards while maintaining friendly, respectful relationships
• BS degree in Computer Science, or a related field with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Passion for working with cross platform libraries or supporting multiple language libraries.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience with messaging and notification APIs (Firebase, APNs)
• Experience with customer relationship management platforms (Braze)
• Full-stack industry experience, or hands-on familiarity with both client and server technology
• Success in delivering and operating reliable low-latency, services operating in a 24x7 environment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.