Coordinator, DTC Communications
Located in LA and reporting to the Director of Max Originals Social and Editorial, this full-time position is an integral part of driving awareness for and conversation about assigned series and specials across all platforms. This supporting role is the linchpin between our internal cross-functional partners, and provides day-to-day support for the team to ensure all campaigns run smoothly.
Please Note: We are currently working remotely, and expect to eventually re-open our offices when it is safe to return. After re-opening, candidates will be expected to come into the LA office.
• Support the execution of always-on social campaigns across existing and new platforms.
• Serve as a liaison between the social team, agencies, as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure cohesive strategies and integrated campaigns.
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short and competing deadlines.
• 3-5 years' experience working on social and/or editorial marketing for a media or entertainment brand.
• Experience and/or knowledge working on video campaigns and creative.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Knowledge of social media best practices, trends, and analytics tools.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Experience with video production and editing is a plus.
• Interest in, and knowledge of, HBO and HBO Max programming is vital to the role.
• Possible overtime or weekend work may be required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n59y-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.