A Senior Writer Producer with consistently superior creative, conceptual, AVID editing, writing and producing skills who also is developing leadership skills. Frequently assigned to produce HBO's tent pole productions and intermittently tasked with producing mid-level productions. Produces tent pole productions with regular guidance from senior staff and regular management oversight. Maintains positive client relationships at a peer level and is developing leadership skills, including presentation, communication and team building. Leads the creative work of Writer/Producers on projects. Mentors junior staff. Responsible for staying on campaign budget.
• Conceptualizes, writes, produces and edits promotions for films, series, sports events and special presentations.
• Implements and maintains creative vision and ''look and feel'' of productions from inception to release.
• Edit promotional content in the range of :30 promos, to trailers, to long form.
• Screens and researches productions. Develops concepts. Writes scripts. Directs voice-over talent. Supervises graphics sessions. Selects music. Supervises edit sessions. Supervises occasional shoots.
• Have a firm grasp of on-set etiquette along with strong production knowledge experience.
• Experience interviewing talent.
• Works with Creative Director/Associate Creative Director to oversee outside Vendors. Manages prescribed deadlines and budgets.
• Responsible for administrative and logistical project oversight.
• Superior production crew management.
• Leadership skills including presentation, communication and team building
• Developing management skills.
• Good inter- and intra-group relations skills.
• Exhibit very strong AVID editing skills.
• Exhibits strategic thinking skills and good judgment.
• Superior writing and production skills.
• Strong knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing.