Warner Bros Discovery is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, and others.
Bleacher Report, a Warner Bros Discovery company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This past year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Warner Bros Discovery Sports.
Bleacher Report, the social voice of sports and a division of Warner Bros Discovery, is hiring highly motivated, digitally savvy Sales Planners. The qualified candidate will reside in NY and will report to the Client Success Team. We are looking for digital professionals who understand the monetization strategies that leverage the social graph and a proven ability to communicate the value of this strategy to a wide range of major US brands. In addition to generating revenue through branded content partnerships, our sales team will work closely with our product, creative, and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize the client's KPIs. You will be a support system and partially responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands.
• Assist AEs in guiding and consulting clients on when and how to leverage Bleacher Report's ad product suite to maximize results based on client objectives
• Collaborate with Warner Bros Discovery teams such as Strategic Planning, Audience, Account Services, and Ad Ops in order to craft strategic and successful media plans
• Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings
• Set up kick-off calls in preparation of new campaigns
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
• Grow existing portfolio of WBD Sports clients, to drive and upsell revenue B/R revenue
• Facilitate AE's in educating media agencies about B/R specific advertising and content strategies across its O&O properties and social channels
• Creative strategy: Work with brands to define their brand identity on social platforms in terms of brand purpose, voice, and content themes through half or full day workshops
• Proficiency in GAM, DFA, IAS, Comscore Media Metrix, Operative, and SalesForce
• 1-3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
• An entrepreneurial mindset – strong desire to work in sales and team environment
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFP's by creating media plans to meet advertiser needs
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• A sports enthusiast who regularly follows one or more college or professional sports teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpeb9x-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.