The Associate, Performance Social Media is a critical member of the Acquisition/Performance team and will implement paid campaigns to target a precise audience to acquire and retain the HBO MAX fan base across multiple social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat etc. This role is highly collaborative and will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and to measure success.
• Implement campaign strategy and driving in-platform execution across all Paid Social partners (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, and more)
• Analyze performance to make optimization recommendations of campaigns and ideate test strategies to inform future decisions.
• Leverage owned and earned data to build and report on custom audiences and LALs effectively
• Partner with the Analytics Manager to develop dashboard to measure campaign success
• Support the delivery of management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Work closely with CRM Lifecycle, organic social, creative and brand marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.) and vendors (e.g., agencies) to identify opportunities; understand their best practices and recommendations for the improvement of paid social at HBO Max.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 4+years' experience developing and driving the social strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct-to-consumer product
• Strong understanding of self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics, Reddit Ads
• Ability to build audience segmentation and analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with all levels, exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d229b7-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.